Role and Responsibilities
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and/or other design/layout programs.
· Intermediate computer skills, including a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Proficient command of English grammar and spelling.
· Understanding of various social media platforms.
· Ability to meet project deadlines and successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently.
· Ideal candidate will be well-organized and detail-oriented, creative, and have a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
· Willing to train the right candidate.
· Understanding of agricultural concepts preferred.